Starting, running or growing your business involves attention to multiple details. Legal issues are just part of the puzzle. The lawyers at Adams & Ross ensure advice is practical when considered in the context of the bigger picture. More than simply reciting the law, we help you navigate a path to your desired outcome. Ultimately, our approach is to look at things from your perspective. This means we don’t lose sight of what really matters to you.
Knowing legal problems are an unwelcome distraction; at Adams & Ross we also seek solutions that minimise impact on your day to day business operations.
The Adams & Ross philosophy is to be accessible when you need us and ready to deliver client focused solutions you can value in a tangible way. By doing this, we can make a valuable contribution to your success. With your legal matters in good hands, you can focus on pursuing opportunities, growing your business and creating more wealth.
Our services are delivered by highly experienced practitioners that form long term relationships with our clients. You can be assured your important and confidential legal matters are not delegated to unqualified paralegals, trainees or junior solicitors.
Our office is located centrally at Level 6, 269 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley and there is ample parking available in close proximity to our office.
We are also available to conduct Skype meetings online.
Adams & Ross offers a wide variety of legal services to small local businesses through to significant national organisations. We also provide services to Local Government Authorities. While not an exhaustive list, some typical services we provide to our business clients include:-
- Buying or selling a business
- Starting a new business
- Structuring a business including company formations and trusts
- Preparing and reviewing commercial and retail leases
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Preparing trading terms and conditions
- Acquiring interests in companies and preparing share sale agreements and shareholders agreements
- Formation of partnerships and establishing joint ventures
- Devising business asset protection strategies
- Preparing and implementing business succession planning
- Entering franchising or distributorship arrangements
- Observing Competition & Consumer Act requirements and compliance issues
- Applying for trade marks and addressing intellectual property issues
- Purchasing business premises and related property matters
- Entering into Loan and security arrangements
- Preparing employment and contractor agreements
- Conducting workplace investigations
- Managing workplace disputes and Fair Work Australia actions
- Dealing with discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Drafting workplace policies and procedures
- Resolving disputes and litigation
To learn more about our services, phone Tony Pereira on (07) 3333 2920 for a confidential discussion about your requirements.