The legal practice director of Adams and Ross Lawyers, Tony Pereira, has acted as advisor to one of Queensland’s largest Local Government Authorities for over 20 years.
The advice provided has predominately been commercial and property related in nature, including:-
- General commercial advice
- Commercial contract drafting and negotiations
- Company secretarial services
- Drafting and advising on property dealings such as leases and easements
- Drafting and advising on trustee leases under the Land Act
- Resumptions under the Acquisition of Land Act
- Development services and
- Acquisition and disposal of commercial and residential properties.
The work undertaken has given our firm considerable insight into the dealings of local government authorities and we welcome inquiries from people proposing transactions with Queensland based Councils. Note, we are unable to accept instructions from parties involved in a dispute, or proposing a transaction, with an existing Council client of the firm.