Starting, buying, growing or exiting business involves attention to multiple details. Legal issues are just part of the puzzle. We make it our business to understand your business and what you are trying to achieve. That way we can offer recommendations that are practical when considered in the context of the bigger picture. More than simply reciting the law, we help you navigate a path to your desired outcome. Ultimately, our approach is to look at things from your perspective. This means we don’t lose sight of what really matters to you.
The firm’s lawyers are highly experienced, seasoned practitioners, each having over 25 years’ experience in the profession. Our lawyers also have business interests in ventures outside the law. This helps us appreciate the practicalities of operating a business venture in today’s highly competitive environment.
Any junior lawyer, or online information hub, can recite the law. Apart from telling you what the law says, we can offer advice and recommendations to help solve real world problems in a meaningful way.
Knowing legal problems are an unwelcome distraction; at Adams & Ross we also seek solutions that minimise impact on your day to day business operations.
The Adams & Ross philosophy is to be accessible when you need us and ready to deliver client focused solutions you can value in a tangible way. By doing this, we can make a valuable contribution to your success. With your legal matters in good hands, you can focus on pursuing opportunities, growing your business and creating more wealth.
While not an exhaustive list, some typical services we provide to our business clients include:-
- Buying or selling a business
- Starting a new business
- Structuring a business including company formations and trusts
- Preparing and reviewing commercial and retail leases
- Reviewing and drafting contracts
- Preparing trading terms and conditions
- Acquiring interests in companies and preparing share sale agreements and shareholders agreements
- Formation of partnerships and establishing joint ventures
- Devising business asset protection strategies
- Preparing and implementing business succession planning
- Entering franchising or distributorship arrangements
- Observing Competition & Consumer Act requirements and compliance issues
- Applying for trade marks and addressing intellectual property issues
- Purchasing business premises and related property matters
- Entering into Loan and security arrangements
- Preparing employment and contractor agreements
To learn more about our services, phone Tony Pereira on (07) 3333 2920 for a confidential discussion about your requirements.