Legal problems are an unwelcome drain on your mental and financial resources. We offer people you can trust, to guide you through the complicated legal system. With the right people on your side, you can have peace of mind and know you have the best chance of achieving a favourable outcome. That way, you can get on with your life and focus on the things that matter most.
We aim to get you on track with practical advice, delivered with proper regard to your budget and personal objectives. Your private and confidential matters are also handled with the highest discretion and you can count on us being accessible when you need us most.
Important and confidential legal matters deserve a proper degree of care and attention. You don’t want your important matters handled by an unqualified paralegal, trainee or junior solicitor. At Adams & Ross, only experienced practitioners deliver services in respect of your important legal issues.
You can also be assured of dealing with lawyers that are approachable, down to earth and communicate in plain English.
Our office is located centrally at Level 6, 269 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley and there is ample parking available in close proximity to our office.
We are also available to conduct Skype meetings online.
At Adams & Ross we offer a wide variety of personal legal services to clients. While not an exhaustive list, some typical services we provide to our clients include:-
- Conveyancing when you buy or sell a home or investment property
- Drafting wills, powers of attorney and advanced health directives
- Creating special trusts to minimize the imposition of taxes imposed on your beneficiaries when you die.
- Creating special trusts and implementing strategies to thwart third party claims against assets you leave to your beneficiaries upon death
- Making probate applications and administering deceased estates
- Forming strategies to protect your personal assets from claims by third parties
- Advice about buying and selling personal property such as machinery, boats and animals including live stock
- Advice about entering loan and mortgage arrangements with friends and family members
- Advice about acquiring assets jointly with friends or family members
- Reviewing contracts
- Advice about your consumer rights
- Advice about recovering debts and resolving disputes
- Dealing with police and the courts in traffic and criminal matters
- Dealing with marriage and relationship breakdowns
To learn more about our personal legal services, phone Tony Pereira on (07) 3333 2920 for a confidential discussion about your requirements.